This month, the kids are learning about Honesty and how they can use this character trait of God to change the world around them. We are teaching them that honesty is "choosing to be truthful in whatever you say and do."
Our lessons for May are:
- Integrity Principle (Proverbs 10:9)
- Bottom Line - Being truthful helps you stay out of trouble
- Jacob Tricks Isaac (Genesis 27:1-45)
- Bottom Line - When you are not truthful, you can hurt the people you care about.
- Naaman and Elisha's Servant, Gehazi (2 Kings 5)
- Bottom Line - WHen you are noth truthful, you lose trust
- Haman's Plot Against the Jews (Esther 4-7)
- Bottom Line - When you lie to help yourself, you hurth yourself instead
- Confession/Being Honest with God (1 John 1:9)
- Bottom Line - Being truthful with God keeps you close to Him